Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Still Here

I am still around but I have been a full full time working girl. The dentist I work for PRN is needing me to fill in for about 6 weeks. This is a blessing but it's also difficult because I am so booked with my literacy events. So there are days I am gone from 7am until 9pm. Again, this is temporary and the opportunity has been a blessing. I am pooped out !!
This week was rough because my babies are going to high school !!! Yep, it was freshman orientation...I can't believe it's time for them to go. I say no but go they must. I just know now how fast high school goes and it makes me a little sad. I really enjoy my kids. I love talking to them and hanging out with them. What can I say I dig my kids!!
I did have something exciting happen. One evening while I was in my car traveling to my next gig, I called into a radio station and won tickets to Mercy Me. I was so excited because I never do this and my son Garrett loves Mercy Me. So, I am a WINNER!!
The weather has been so much warmer and today I brought out the flip flops. My feet where so happy.
I hope whatever you've been up to has been a blessing to yourself and others. I pray that you have felt God's amazing presence.

Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Just remember ... your one day closer to your winnebago travels!!!

FYI ... I miss hearing from you but like you said it is temporary!!

Hope you get some good rest this weekend.

holly said...

Tina!

Congrats on the tickets!!!! I am so glad that you have been blessed with work...for a while anyway:)

Holly