Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Official




She is heading to Anderson University this fall!!! She got the news yesterday and she is so excited. Thank you all for all your prayers. She is also at an interview this morning. I know God has a job for her and it will come in his timing. Don't know about you but I still have a hard time waiting on the Lord. I don't know why, he has never failed me !! His track record is pretty amazing. But I still have moments where I think I should know the plan.
Thanks again and have a Fantastic Friday!!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

That's great news!!

And yep.. that control thing in us... that we always want to know what that next step is when he's already in control - He's already in our future!!! :) No worries!

Robyn said...

Congratulations Emilee!!! I know this is what you have been wanting. BTW, who are we interviewing with? Did she find the job on Indeed?

I know you trust God more than you give yourself credit for! You are awesome.

Have a relaxing weekend.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful!!