Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today's a Big Day

Life before the Egge's
Life Now...Happy Birthday Connor!!!



First I can't believe it's been a year that Connor Noah has been here and now he is turning 3 !! My dear friend Julie and her family adopted him from China. It's so funny thinking back how they had their hearts set on a little girl and then God tugged at them and showed them Connor. It's one of those times that God had such an amazing plan and they listened. Connor is exactly the child they were suppose to have. God knew that. Today is his birthday and I feel so blessed to have this little guy in my life and I know the Egge family feels blessed beyond measure.
Well, The Lord has blessed me with some amazing friends and I will be heading out with a couple of them on a girlfriend getaway. I am so excited. We keep asking ourselves "are we really going?" Are we taking the time to really do this? WE ARE!!! I will take lots of pictures and share many a tale with you when I return. Please pray for our journey and my family while I'm gone.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to Connor!!! Isn't God amazing? I just am in awe of how he picks out our children for us, a world away!!

Have a wonderful time on your girlfriend getaway!! You will have a blast!! Enjoy every minute of it. I will pray for your journey and your family while you are gone. They will be fine!!

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Love, Jennifer