Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good Preaching

Life hurts but God Heals.

We live in a world full of brokeness and we all have areas of our lives that we are broken down and in need of healing. There was some good preaching going on today. I mean just stuff that we all can relate to. There are times when I leave church and can hardly wait to get in the car and talk about it with the family , this was one of those times. It made me think about choices I've made and the outcome of those choices. Why is it that there are times I keep getting the same outcome. Oh , that's right I'm making the wrong choices. Am I doing what God wants or sticking with the same old game plan. So this week I am going to see what Gods plans are instead of me filling up my days and leaving no room for his guidance and healing.
If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always have got.
hmm Something to ponder on.

1 comment:

grannyval said...

Love the excitement and encouragement when you wright,I can almost hear the Good Preaching myself.Bless your family and week.