Friday, July 4, 2008

She Did it, I did it, We did it! It was our daughters graduation. They should really give you a manual or something. She wanted it to be different and very non-traditional. The food was great the candy bar was a hit and friends and family came from all over. For people to take the time to share in one of your defining moments is something very special. Our daughter was so thrilled and blessed. Making it through the rough weather the night before was nothing to surviving the open house and graduation festivities.
One thing I have learned through all of this is that while I have been concentrating on God's plans for my daughter and how exciting this new adventure will be for her, God revealed to me that he isn't finished with me. He's got mighty big plans for me too. He let me be a mother to just get a glimpse of the love he has for me.
So with that said my daughter is off to college in the fall and I'm going to be okay. I'm actually excited to see what God has planned for me.

No comments: