Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm A Winner !

I won an award. How encouraging to this new blogging gal. My friend Debbie at http://www.fromacreativeheart.blogspot.com/ has given me this fine honor.
Thanks for encouraging and inspiring this new kid on the block.

Okay, first things first...These are the rules which need to be passed on:1).Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.3).Write 6 random things about yourself.4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.
Six Random Things:

1. I started speaking to womens groups about 4 years ago and I love it. There is nothing like working for Jesus.

2. Love to cook and try new recipes. Our family use to always have a try it night. That way we made a game of trying new foods and having fun with it. The kids think cactus taste like dirt.

3. I sub a lot in the Middle School and this is a just an FYI to parents of middle schoolers...they still need you they may act like they don't want you around but they soooo do. Still be their parent. One of the saddest things I have heard was "our family never sits at the table to eat together".

4. I love to make someone's day or do the unexpected. Be someone that doesn't need the credit. It may be dropping a few bucks in the purse of a single mom or sending a gift card to an elderly person at church. They don't need to know who it's from.

5. I'm a big girl that LOVES the beach. I mean I love it. Walking it, swimming at it, watching it, listening to it, the sand between my toes, the smell, the waves the beauty of it. I want to go right now.

6. I love to have people over. We bought a much bigger home and I love to share it with family and friends. I love planning the food and thinking of something fun to give everyone. I get a kick out of entertaining .

Now the tough part picking 6 blogs I love. Being new to the blogging world and having friends that haven't jumped on this band wagon, I will have to think about this one.
Again, Deb thanks for lifting me up.

No comments: