Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yummy


Got a huge zucchini at church last week and wanted to make some zucchini bread but came across this yummy muffin recipe. Yes, it's stinking hot out and I am baking. I'm even wearing my apron. I love aprons. I feel like I'm a better cook when I'm wearing one. Try it.


So here is a yummy muffin recipe


2 cups flour

3/4 cup sugar

2 t cinnamon

2 t baking soda

1/2 t salt

3 eggs slightly beaten

3/4 c veg oil

2 cups grated zucchini

1/2 cup pecans

1/2 undrained crushed pineapple


Preheat oven to 350 Spray 2 12 cup muffin tins.In a large bowl combine flour , sugar, cinnamon, salt adn soda. In a small bowl combine eggs and oil. Add to flour mixture, until moistened, fold in zucchini, pecans and pineapple. Place in muffin tins and bake for 25-30 mins.

Let cool in pans for 10 mins. Makes 24 muffins. Enjoy



No comments: