Sunday, August 17, 2008

It hit me !

Today it hit me that my daughter will not be sitting next to me at church. Just in that moment I began to cry. I took communion and prayed and cried and thanked the good Lord for this child of mine. This child I was never suppose to have. He gifted her to me and now it's time to let her go. I sat there and thought did we teach her enough? Is her relationship with Christ strong enough? Tears streaming down my face and there is nothing I can do. Except thank him for this amazing child of mine. This is our final week and next Sunday it's off to Hanover. I have discovered one of my greatest fears. I like who I am and I don't want her leaving to make me a sad mopey woman!!! I am excited for her and can hardly wait to get her all settled in. She is so excited. I can do this .

2 comments:

From A Creative Heart said...

Because you are a dear friend....and because I love your blog, I am giving you a bloggy award. Stop by my blog to pick it up!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

grannyval said...

Cute picture E is so beautiful.What a smile! You win the Mother award for life... because you are a great one!!
HUGS