Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break Road Trip

A little fishing
They could hardly wait to go here


Friends, you counted right 7 boys!!

Another Fall




Our evening spot in the family room



Our view from our balcony


Death stairs





Our cool twin boys Garrett and Levi




The falls, worth the hike


God is so good!! He gave us beautiful weather and an amazing view. Wanted to share some pictures of our trip. This state park has the best Inn. We loved it. There is a pool and hot tub, restaurant and one of our favorite spots was the family room. It had a glowing fire, chairs that looked out at the Ohio river, tables for games. a huge tv and just a sense of home.

We hiked so much that this girl thought she was 18 and thin again. I had to hike to see the beautiful waterfalls. I love to hike and explore nature. My legs were killing me the next day but I hiked it again and you know what? Biggest Loser trainers are right the pain does get better.
We had a wonderful time and were so happy to be spending time together as a family. Emm got to come for dinner and hang out with us a little. Our friends were there and out of 7 boys we only came away with 1 broken arm !!! Hate that but when boys are being boys stuff happens. I love to watch boys get dirty, explore, and just be 13. It was like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn where with us. I loved it.
Thank you Lord for all your handy work . You gave us so many special touches and I am grateful.
Have a great week !!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Tina ... it reminds me of Tennessee. It looks so relaxing and peaceful!! Glad you guys had an awesome time and that you got an opportunity to relax (or atleast not working so hard)!