Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Be Intentional

Be Intentional... wow these are words I have been thinking on. It makes such a difference in our words, our actions, what we put on our calendars, what we put in our mouths , our relationships, I'm thinking pretty much everything we do. So I have been working on intentionally making sure my family knows I love them. Through my words and actions. It's easy to become a supervisor with our families and assign work , correct mistakes, take charge and be a grumpy boss. I know we are just trying to get things done but I'm trying to be intentional with how I communicate with my people.
I'm also back to being very intentional on what I put in my mouth. This time last year I was down 60lbs and feeling awesome. I love feeling healthy and full of energy.
I also work very hard on people knowing I love Jesus. There are times I intentionally talk to someone in line or go through a certain checkout. I'm a work in progress but I'm liking this whole focus on living intentionally.
I'll keep you posted and maybe you can give it a try with me.

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I love it... two words... they say ALOT!

Leslie said...

I like it! I'm going to make an extra effort to... Be Intentional!

Jennifer said...

Wow! How right you are! Those two words spoke VOLUMES!! I am going to try to be intentional too!! I'll let you know how I am progressing!!