Thursday, October 30, 2008

Remember the Word?

Remember the word of the week? ENDURE? Well, the devil loves to challenge us when we decide to make an effort to be better. I have been hit at every turn this week and by golly it's Friday tomorrow and I will Endure and I will out last!!!
Please pray for my children that disappointment will not be lasting and that bumps in the road are just that...bumps. God never sets us up to fail and his plans are so much better than our own.

Had a great errand running time with just Levi. He and I can be down right silly when we want to. I really enjoyed our time together. He even helped me pick out a dress for sissy. She has another Semi-formal affair at school. No worries...Von Maur to the rescue. I found her a beautiful black dress and it's so classic looking. She will love it. I actually bought her 2 dresses because I got one for $23 instead of $90. I love when that happens.

Today was a beautiful day despite the bit of turbulence I felt throughout the day. So tomorrow night I will say goodbye to October and Welcome November with open arms and mind.

No comments: