Friday, October 3, 2008

Fabulous Friday










Well, I am going it alone this weekend. All my boys are going to the lake. I wanted to go but I need to stay home and get ready for my speaking gig next weekend. One thing I know about God is I can think I'm ready to share and I'll be all organized and memorized and then WHAM...the Holy Spirit speaks to me. So I will take this weekend to pray, prepare and be open to Gods plans. It's going to be a little weird being here in this big house by myself. Don't think that has happened yet. I'd always have my girl or one of the boys. Once again I am having to grow up and be a big girl. So on this Fabulous Friday I will grow and be open.

What are you going to do?















1 comment:

grannyval said...

I will be praying for your weekend and enjoying your boys.Hoping for the boat to be fixed would like to get it out one time before we close up and know boys would like that too.
Being a big girl is rough sometimes.I have had to do it too and it never has stopped yet! So proud of you.Love Mom