Friday, October 10, 2008

Speaking Gig

Well, my speaking gig is tomorrow and I am so excited to share what God has put on my heart. He has given me a beautiful day to prepare and what better way to do that then with this song. I hope you will take a minute and sing it, read the words and say them out loud. Even if you can't sing God says you are music to his ears. As I prepare for my weekend I hope you will take the time to reflect on what God needs you to do this weekend. Is there someone you need to touch with some Jesus love? Do you need forgiveness or do you just need to feel his presence. Oh my sisters he makes things so much better.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfiacfoxSwc

PS Don't forget to turn off my music.

1 comment:

From A Creative Heart said...

I know these women will be blest by what you have to share with them this weekend!!
My prayers are with you...
Hugs,
Debi