Monday, March 30, 2009

Card






Have you all heard about http://www.vistaprint.com/ I love it. You can go on and order free stuff. That's right free. You just pay for shipping. I met a gal that made the cutest mommy contact card. She passes them out at play group or when she meets someone at school. Well, I ordered a contact card. I needed something to give when I do speaking gigs. I love the pattern and 250 cards for free. Well, I paid for shipping. They also do pens and t-shirts and all kinds of neat stuff. You could do some cute stuff for a kids birthday.


So, maybe go make yourself a cute little contact card. It's free and fun!!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it! What a great idea! I hope you enjoyed your spring break.

Jennifer

Rebecca Jo said...

Your card turned out so pretty!!!