Friday, December 5, 2008

Easy Gifts




We put together these mugs before Emme went back to school for her to give to her friends. The candy cane cocoa is at Sams club and it's only about $10 for 24-30 packs. It's cute and yummy. There are so many cute candies out there to fill it up and pretzel rods from Target are cheap and good. They have all different kinds and you get 12 for $3. I love to use cellophane bags for all my packaging. I get them through Nashville wraps. They have great tissue and all kinds of bags. I always wait for ribbon to go on sale and Hobby Lobby and Michaels are great places for cute ribbon.
Not the greatest pictures...hoping Santa brings mommy a new camera!! I've been good.
I also made the white chocolate peanut butter treats and I will share the recipe.

Hope everyone is keeping warm and enjoying the season. It's so hard to believe it will be here in a flash.


No comments: