Sunday, December 28, 2008

Out with the old

The tree is down and Christmas is put away. I like to keep a few snowmen up but with a new year I like to put the old stuff up. My hubby's birthday is New Years day and we are busy preparing for that.
So while putting everything up I wanted to have a little Christmas reflection.
*I loved baking with my daughter
*delivering goodies to people
*gathering with friends
*my birthday
*having our daughter home and spending time with her very special guy
*seeing my boys face when they got the Wii game
*Christmas Eve service
*special gifts from friends
*wrapping presents
*my dad getting good health news
*working for Dr Jay
*my house looked very inviting and smelled oh so good
*my new camera
This Christmas was a whirl wind and went by so quickly. I enjoyed it but I am looking forward to the New Year and all that God has in store for us

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am almost finished putting everything away too. I LOVE putting it all up and also love taking it down. Is that weird? Have a Happy New Year! Happy Birthday to your hubs!