Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gas, Satan , Gods Glory

You know I've mentioned that my week has been a little rough but I'm hanging in there but I have to tell you yesterday was Satan's day to just laugh at me. I stopped to get some gas and there was a little old lady on the other side having all kinds of trouble. She couldn't figure out her credit card, I could tell this wasn't something she normally did. She forgot to open the gas tank lid, and I decided to be her hero. So I do the credit card and tell her to open the lid and I would get her going. Bless her heart she kept hold of the gas hose and proceeded to spill gas all over my shoes. I got the hose from her and got her gas pumping and she was so thankful. Called me her Angel. I got in my car and had to laugh because I knew Satan was laughing saying that's what you get for helping people. I laughed right back at him and thought hell is what you get !! Oh the glory of Gods kingdom, it just makes a girl smile.
Do you ever feel like Satan is getting the best of you? Well, don't let him. Tell him to hit the road...In JESUS Name.





2 comments:

grannyval said...

You got that wright we all need to remember to send the buzzard packing.Reminds me of something you once said "wouldn't it be great if we all got up in morn and all the buzzard could do is say , Oh no she is up again."LOL HUGS

Jennifer said...

Oh my sweet friend. I can't say thank you enough! I LOVED your gift to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I wanted to weep! Satan has been laughing at me and I HATE it! You put such a smile on my face! I can't wait to meet you face to face!

Love, Jen