Saturday, January 10, 2009

God Knows


I've been the Middle school science teacher 2 days this week and it truly has been just what I needed. This week was one full of so much sadness and God knew I needed out of it. The kids lifted my spirits without even knowing it and made me smile and appreciate this live I have. On Friday one fella brought me the silliest looking stuffed animal. He says party, party , party in a crazy little voice. It made me beam and it reminded me I was right where God wanted me to be. He knew what I needed. So, with my new little friend I am going to party like my days are numbered (which they are) and remember my motto "showing up for this life God has given me" but I'm reminding myself that's in the good , the bad and the sad.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We praise Him because He is good ALL of the time! My heart is with you dear sister.

Love, Jennifer