Friday, November 21, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I love Fridays. It means family time and maybe a visit with a friend. It's very cold here and that means a warm toasty fire tonight. We had game night a couple of weeks ago and we had so much fun. You know we get so busy sometimes and think our kids would like to go somewhere or do something but it reminded me that they love time with us. It's that simple. Sitting down and hanging out in our home is refreshing. If you have teenagers don't think they wouldn't love some family fun time. They may sigh and act like you are torturing them but trust me they love it. I sub a lot in Middle school and you would be amazed at the stuff I hear. Especially when they don't think I'm listening. I actually heard a student say "my parents would never sit and play games". We have parents checking out of their kids lives. I mean literally. So make tonight a fabulous Friday for your family. Yes, you can order pizza!

Have a warm cozy weekend.

No comments: